+Our ProgramsInnerforce Foundation Youth Project
The Innerforce Foundation is now receiving applications for 2022 grants.
To submit your youth organization please review the parameters below, then complete the attached application form and submit it for initial consideration.
The Innerforce Foundation has grant funding available to provide children in need the opportunity to participate in an organized endurance sports program. Organizations interested in applying for grant funding should review the below requirements prior to submitting an application. To be considered for a grant from the Innerforce Foundation, an organization must:
- Be registered as an IRS 501(c)(3) not-for-profit.
- Serve school-aged children in the United States.
- Have youth endurance sports as part of their organizational mission.
- Accept all children interested in participating and must not turn away participants based on financial or physical ability.
Please note that meeting grant requirements does not guarantee that an organization will receive grant funding. Grant applications are reviewed twice a year and are awarded at the discretion of the Board of Directors based on available grant funding. Organizations that can demonstrate the following may receive priority when applying for a grant:
- A clear need in terms of organizational funding.
- The ability to identify specific participants that will receive the grant funding.
- The majority of organizational funding received comes from registration fees.
- Funding will directly impact the participant and will not be used for organizational overhead.